slidetwo

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Morning in the woods


I recently discovered  a beautiful field within walking distance from our house. I am quite disappointed in myself for not paying attention to it's beauty before. The field is across the street from a motorcycle dealership that has an outdoor go cart course that runs year round. Its really nothing big, busy or special, but it is enough to distract me from just what I've been searching for for so long! I mean I've even messaged other photographers in my area to ask if they knew of a field like this one, and here it was withing walking distance, I passed it every day for at least a year now and never gave it the time of day. 
Don't let your every day routine distract you from the beauty in your life, you may find just what you are looking for if you look where you already are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment